1. Corporate Power Vs. People Power: A History of Anti-Corporate Struggles in America
2. "Would You Let Your Sister Work There?": The Struggle Against Sweatshops
3. Saving Flipper: The Fight For Dolphin-Safe Tuna
4. Citizen Diplomacy Vs. Corporate Profits: Defending Human Rights in Burma
5. Up In Smoke: Tobacco Profits Vs. Public Health
6. Trading Democracy: The Struggle Over Rule-Making in the Global Economy.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
From uncovering major retailers' links to sweatshop abuses and revealing the deception of American tobacco companies, to questioning corporations' ties to repressive dictators, shaming food processors into selling dolphin-safe tuna and demanding that businesses stop destroying old growth forests, citizens have become far more aggressive in directly challenging corporate behavior. Written by two activists who are constantly in the eye of this storm, Insurrection charts the growth of this dissatisfaction and gives us a glimpse of where this movement might be heading. (source: Nielsen Book Data)