Stanford Libraries are closed per the Bay Area shelter in place orders.
Access to e-resources and remote reference remain available. read more
- Archive/Manuscript — 19 broadsides ; 34 to 57 cm.
- . Britons, to arms! / [signed] W.T. F.-G.
- 1803. (Klingberg, no.6)
- . Brittania's charge to the sons of freedom / by Nicholas Rowe, Esq.  (Klingberg, no.29)
- . Buonaparte and Talleyrand / [signed] A.S.  (Klingberg, no.70)
- . Buonaparte's confession of the massacre of Jaffa  (Klingberg, no.7; B. Lindesiana, no.1478).
- (continued):  Citizens of London!  (Klingberg, no.23)
- . Countrymen!  (Klingberg, no.14)-- . Epilogue to the new play of The maid of Bristol / written by George Coleman, the younger ...  (Klingberg, no.19)
- . For what are Britons at war? [1803?]
- . Freedom and loyalty : with a new song / by a true Briton. 1803 (Klingberg, no.54; B. Lindesiana, no.1537?)
- . A full, true and particular account of the birth, parentage ... of Napoleone Buonaparte, the Corsican monster ... / [signed] Old England For Ever.  (Klingberg, no.12; B. Lindesiana, no.1494).
- (continued): . In rehearsal, Theatre Royal of the United Kingdoms ... Harlequin's invasion. .
- . Important considerations for the people of this kingdom.
- . John Bull to brother Patrick in Ireland.
- 1803. (B. Lindesiana, no.1528).
- . A king or a consul? : a new song to the tune of Derry down [1803?]
- . The new Moses, or, Bonaparte's ten commandments / translated from a French manuscript, by Soliman the traveller . (B. Lindesiana, no.1505).
- (continued):. Ode / [signed] G.S. [1803?] --. The prophecy! or, Bonaparte killed at last by his own troops!  (Klingsberg, no.42)
- . Song : to the tune of "Hearts of oak, &c."  (Klingsberg, no.15)
- . Twenty thousand pounds reward / [signed] John Doe and Richard Roe.  (B. Lindesiana, no.1520).
- Also online at