1. King, Land, Law, And Authority The Holy Roman Empire and the Kingdom of Bohemia Medieval Conceptions of Authority and Insurrection Authority in Hussite Bohemia
2. Law, Revolution, And Represention Legal Tradition and Legal Systems Bohemia's Jurists and Legal Resources Law and the Hussite Revolution
3. For The Common Good: The Bohemian Land Law The Writing of The Bohemian Land Law The Lawbook of Ondrej z Dube Understanding The Bohemian Land Law
4. The Hussite Revolution: The Confluence Of Religious, Political, And Legal Beliefs From Religious Thought to Politics and Legal Beliefs The Hussites' Understanding of Their Legal and Political World Manifestos of Appeal
5. In Search Of Continuity: Czech Nobles' Conceptions Late Medieval Christianity in Bohemia: The Slippery Line between Orthodoxy and Heresy Czech Nobles on the Line The Diet of Caslav and the Formal Rejection of Sigismund: A Confluence of Thought Connections, Ramifications, and Implications Bibliography Index.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
In 'For the Common Good' Jeanne E. Grant explores the legally grounded mentality of nobles within the Czech kingdom to understand their political actions at the beginning of the Hussite Revolution. (source: Nielsen Book Data) 9789004282896 20160618