Music recording — 1 online resource (250 minutes) Digital: data file.
1. Annie get your gun. Overture (4:40) ; Call me Madam. The hostess with the mostess on the ball (3:27) ; Annie get your gun. They say it's wonderful (3:06) ; There's no business like showbusiness (3:10) ; I got lost in his arms (3:13) ; As thousands cheer. Heat wave (3:23) ; This is the Army. What the well dressed man in Harlem will wear (2:50) ; Call me madam. It's a lovely day today (3:08) ; Annie get your gun. I'm a bad, bad man (2:35) ; Patriotic medley. This is the army, Mr. Jones ; Give me your tired, your poor ; Oh, how I hate to get up in the morning ; God bless America (8:33) ; Yip, yip, Yaphank. Oh how I hate to get up in the morning (3:09) / Irving Berlin. Disc
2. Oh, Kay! Overture (7:50) ; Someone to watch over me (3:20) ; Porgy and Bess. I got plenty o' nuttin' (2:35) ; Capital revue. Swanee (1:56) ; Pardon my English. The Lorelei (2:22) ; Funny face. How long has this been going on (3:36) ; Girl crazy. I got rhythm (1:19) ; Porgy and Bess. Summertime (2:32) ; Girl crazy. Embraceable you (1:35) ; Of thee I sing. Overture (5:08) / George Gershwin. Disc
3. The boys from Syracuse. Overture (2:27) ; Pal Joey. Bewitched (3:45) ; The boys from Syracuse. This can't be love (3:06) ; On your toes. There's a small hotel (2:38) ; Higher and higher. It never entered my mind (3:16) ; By Jupiter. Nobody's heart (2:49) ; The boys from Syracuse. Sing for your supper (3:29) ; Present arms. You took advantage of me (4:55) ; Babes in arms. Johnny one note (2:34) ; On your toes. Slaughter on 10th Avenue (13:19) ; By Jupiter. Jupiter forbid (2:58) / Richard Rodgers and Lorenz Hart. Disc
4. Dubarry was a lady. Do I love you? (2:18) ; Anything goes. You're the top (2:32) ; I get a kick out of you (3:17) ; Wake up and dream (London version). What is this thing called love? (2:36) ; Anything goes. All through the night (3:01) ; Leave it to me. My heart belongs to Daddy (2:32) ; Red, hot and blue. It's delovely (5:51) ; Anything goes. Blow, Gabriel, blow (2:09) ; Kiss me Kate. So in love (4:42) ; Anything goes. Dream ballet (7:43) ; Something for the boys. By the Mississinewah (3:16) / Cole Porter. Disc
5. The sound of music. Entr'acte (6:38) ; The King and I. Hello, young lovers (4:32) ; Flower drum song. I enjoy being a girl (4:11) ; State Fair. It might as well be spring (3:09) ; Oklahoma! I can't say no (2:23) ; Carousel. Mister Snow (5:23) ; Oklahoma! People will say we're in love (3:11) ; The King and I. Getting to know you (4:42) ; Flower drum song. Don't marry me (3:01) ; Carousel. Carousel waltz (8:09) / Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II. Disc
6. Overture to Candide (4:29) ; Wonderful town. A little bit in love (2:47) ; Trouble in Tahiti (incorporated into opera "A quiet place"). Prelude (3:10) ;
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. To make us proud (6:31) ; West side story. Tonight (4:53) ; On the town. I can cook too (2:26) ; Candide. Glitter and be gay (6:51) ; West side story. America (4:48) ; Ballet sequence (9:05) / Leonard Bernstein.