Stochastic geometry, spatial statistics and random fields : asymptotic methods
- Heidelberg ; New York : Springer, c2013.
- Physical description
- xxiv, 446 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Lecture notes in mathematics ; 2068.
QA3 .L28 V.2068
- Unknown QA3 .L28 V.2068
- Spodarev, Evgeny.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Foundations of Stochastic Geometry and Theory of Random Sets / Ilya Molchanov
- Introduction into Integral Geometry and Stereology / Markus Kiderlen
- Spatial Point Patterns: Models and Statistics / Adrian Baddeley
- Asymptotic Methods in Statistics of Random Point Processes / Lothar Heinrich
- Random Tessellations and Cox Processes / Florian Voss, Catherine Gloaguen
- Asymptotic Methods for Random Tessellations / Pierre Calka
- Random Polytopes / Daniel Hug
- Limit Theorems in Discrete Stochastic Geometry / Joseph Yukich
- Introduction to Random Fields / Alexander Bulinski, Evgeny Spodarev
- Central Limit Theorems for Weakly Dependent Random Fields / Alexander Bulinski, Evgeny Spodarev
- Strong Limit Theorems for Increments of Random Fields / Ulrich Stadtmüller
- Geometry of Large Random Trees: SPDE Approximation / Yuri Bakhtin.
- Publisher's Summary
- This volume provides a modern introduction to stochastic geometry, random fields and spatial statistics at a (post)graduate level. It is focused on asymptotic methods in geometric probability including weak and strong limit theorems for random spatial structures (point processes, sets, graphs, fields) with applications to statistics. Written as a contributed volume of lecture notes, it will be useful not only for students but also for lecturers and researchers interested in geometric probability and related subjects.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Evgeny Spodarev, editor.
- Lecture notes in mathematics ; 2068