Microalgal biotechnology : potential and production
- Berlin ; Boston : De Gruyter, c2012.
- Physical description
- xix, 266 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
TP248.27 .A46 M54 2012
- Unknown TP248.27 .A46 M54 2012
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- With the high interest in renewable resources, the field of algal biotechnology has undergone a huge leap in importance. This book treats the biological fundamentals of microalgal biotechnology in physiology and molecular biology. It provides an overview of applications and products as well as a survey of the state-of-the-art in process engineering of algae cultivation. So this book will be of interest to active people in the area of sustainable production of high value products or mass production of food and fuel for the future.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- editors, Clemens Posten and Christian Walter.