Principles of ecological landscape design
- Beck, Travis.
- Washington, DC : Island Press, c2013.
- Physical description
- xiv, 280 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
QH541.15 .L35 B43 2013
- Unknown QH541.15 .L35 B43 2013
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -272) and index.
- Right plant, right place: biogeography and plant selection
- Beyond massing: working with plant populations and communities
- The struggle for coexistence: on competition and assembling tight communities
- Complex creations: designing and managing ecosystems
- Maintaining the world as we know it: biodiversity for high-functioning landscapes
- The stuff of life: promoting living soils and healthy waters
- The birds and the bees: integrating other organisms
- When lightning strikes: counting on disturbance, planning for succession
- An ever-shifting mosaic: landscape ecology applied
- No time like the present: creating landscapes for an era of global change.
- Publication date
- Travis Beck.
- Title Variation
- Ecological landscape design