Transitional justice : images and memories
- Farnham, Surrey, England : Ashgate, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xiii, 265 pages ; 24 cm.
- Advances in criminology.
K5250 .T733 2013
- Unknown K5250 .T733 2013
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction / Chrisje Brants
- The question of Turkey : contested, forgotten and remembered memories / Gülhan Demirci
- The lives and times of sentenced Nazi war criminals : re-negotiating guilt and innocence in post-Nuremberg Germany 1950- 1975 / Susanne Karstedt
- René Cassin, state sovereignty and transitional justice in the period of the Second World War / Jay Winter
- The theater of justice : on the educational meaning of criminal trials / Antoine Hol
- Memory culture and urban reconstruction : the case of Staro Sajmište in Belgrade / Srdjan Radović
- Transitional justice and local memory : commemoration and social action in Londres 38, Espacio de Memorias / Katrien Klep
- The role of ritual is shifting collective dispositions / Danielle Celermajer
- Communicating the ICC : imagery and image-building in Uganda / Chrisje Brants, Kees Brants and Lauren Gould
- Child soldiers : towards a rights based imagery / Ton Liefaard
- Images of international criminal justice in the former Yugoslavia / Sanja Kutnjak
- Wagner in Israel : the mixture of politics and music / Dina Siegel
- "Maybe if the world had paid more attention" : western cinematic perspectives on the Rwandan genocide and the role of the west : Hotel Rwanda, Shooting dogs and Sometimes in April / Bernadette Kester
- An eye for an eye : the imagery of the 1947 partition (India, Pakistan) / Lodewijk Brunt.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- edited by Chrisje Brants, Antonie Hol, Dina Siegel.
- Advances in criminology