- Publication date:
- Cambridge ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 2013.
- xii, 272 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 255-265) and index.
- Frege's analysis of arithmetical knowledge
- Carnap's thesis
- On extending 'empiricism, semantics and ontology' to the realism-instrumentalism controversy
- Carnap's analysis of realism
- Bertrand Russell's The analysis of matter: its historical context and contemporary interest (with Michael Friedman)
- On the rational reconstruction of our theoretical knowledge
- Three views of theoretical knowledge
- Frege and the rigorization of analysis
- The philosophical basis of our knowledge of number
- The 1910 Principia's theory of functions and classes
- Ramsey's extensional propositional functions.