Research handbook on intellectual property licensing
- Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, MA, USA : Edward Elgar, c2013.
- Physical description
- xviii, 499 p. ; 24 cm.
- Research handbooks in intellectual property.
K1401 .R469 2013
- Unknown K1401 .R469 2013
- Werra, Jacques de.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Authors' transfer and license contracts under U.S. copyright law / Jane C. Ginsburg
- Copyright licensing : a European view / Alain Strowel, Bernard Vanbrabant
- ALI principles of the law of software contracts : some proposals for a global software licensing policy / Robert A. Hillman, Maureen A. O'Rourke
- Clarifications and complications in enforcing open source software licenses / Robert W. Gomulkiewicz
- Issues in modern licensing of factual information and databases / Raymond T. Nimmer
- International patent licensing / Mark Anderson
- The licensing of trade secrets and know-how / John Hull
- Technolgoy licensing between academic institutions and private companies / Heinz Goddar
- Trademark licensing : the once and future narrative / Neil Wilkof.
- Publisher's Summary
- The Research Handbook on Intellectual Property Licensing explores the complexities of intellectual property licensing law from a comparative perspective through the opinions of leading experts. This major research tool analyses the features of specific types of licensing agreements and also addresses other practical issues which apply across different types of licensing transactions, such as the treatment of licensing in bankruptcy and the use of arbitration for solving licensing disputes. The Handbook ultimately provides a scholarly contribution to the development of global intellectual property licensing policies. Including transversal and comparative analysis, this Handbook will appeal to intellectual property licensing practitioners, lawyers and intellectual property and contract law academics.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- edited by Jacques de Werra.
- Research handbooks in intellectual property