M&A and private equity confidentiality agreements line by line : a detailed look at confidentiality agreements in M&A and private equity and how to change them to meet your needs
- Kirman, Igor.
- [Boston, Mass.] : Aspatore Books, c2008.
- Physical description
- 109 p. : forms ; 22 cm.
KF1477 .K57 2008
- Unknown KF1477 .K57 2008
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Definition of confidential information (evaluation material)
- Exclusions from definition of evaluation material
- Definition of representative
- Permitted uses and users/other bidders
- Keeping quiet about the deal
- Disclosures required by law
- Acknowledgement of securities law
- Return or destruction of information
- Access to employees
- Non-solicitation/employee agreements
- Most favored nations clause
- No obligation to proceed
- Disclaimer regarding accuracy
- Miscellaneous provisions.
- Publisher's Summary
- Written by an experienced M&A practitioner, M&A and Private Equity Confidentiality Agreements Line by Line brings to market the definitive and most comprehensive coverage to date of the confidentiality agreement process in the M&A and private equity settings, making it a critical resource for practitioners in the legal, business, and financial professions. Offering in-depth explanations of each clause as well as practical advice on negotiations, this book covers every key topic in a confidentiality agreement, including limitations on sharing of information, standstill provisions, and non-solicit clauses among many others. This book also provides readers with sample language for each clause and a discussion of each sides likely reaction and counter-reaction, drawn from real-world negotiations.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Igor Kirman.
- Title Variation
- M and A and private equity confidentiality agreements line by line