- Publication date:
- First edition.
- San Diego, CA : Academic Press, 2012.
- 2 volumes (xii, 265; x, 229 pages) : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- pt. A / edited by Guillaume F. Chanfreau, Fuyuhiko Tamanoi
- pt. B / edited by Feng Guo, Fuyuhiko Tamanoi. Dicer proteins and their role in gene silencing pathways / Michael Doyle, Lukasz Jaskiewicz, and Witold Filipowicz
- Loquacious, a dicer partner protein, functions in both the microRNA nad siRNA pathways / Ryuka Fukunaga and Phillip D. Zamore
- Translin: TRAX complex (C3PO), a novel ribonuclease for the degradation of small RNAs / Hong Zhang and Qinghua Liu
- Structure and mechanism of Argonaute proteins / Nicole T. Schirlie and Ian J. MacRae
- Drosha and DGCR8 in microRNA biogenesis / Feng Guo
- Control of Drosha-mediated microRNA maturation by Smad proteins / Hara Kang and Akiko Hata
- PIWI proteins and their slicer activity in piRNA biogenesis and transposon silencing / Kaoru Sato and Haruhiko Siomi
- Control of microRNA maturation by p53 tumor suppressor and MCPIP1 ribonuclease / Hiroshi I. Suzuki and Kohei Miyazono
- Nanoparticle-based delivery of siRNA and miRNA for cancer therapy / Rolando E. Yanes, Jie Lu, and Fuyuhiko Tamanoi.
- Chanfreau, Guillaume F., editor of compilation.
Guo, Feng, editor of compilation.
Tamanoi, Fuyuhiko, editor of compilation.
The enzymes, 1874-6047 ; volume 31-xxxii