Foreign judgments in Israel : recognition and enforcement
- Carmon, Haggai.
- Heidelberg ; New York : Springer, c2013.
- Physical description
- xxi, 240 p. ; 25 cm.
KMK3433 .C3713 2013
- Unknown KMK3433 .C3713 2013
- Levine, Rafaella.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Objectives of the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Judgments
- Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Judgments in Israel
- Comparative Law
- Judgments In Personam, In Rem, and Personal Status Judgments
- The Function and Ramifications of the Enforcement Procedure
- Interpretation of the Foreign Judgments Enforcement Law
- Recognition of Foreign Judgments and Orders
- Recognition of Foreign Judgments
- Enforcement of Foreign Judgments Against a Foreign Sovereign
- Foreign Judgments and the Palestinian Authority
- Enforcement of Judgments from Signatories of Treaties to Which Israel Is Party
- Enforcement of Foreign Arbitration Awards
- Summary and Conclusions.
- Publication date
- Haggai Carmon ; translated from Hebrew by Rafaella Levine and Haggai Carmon.