Designing science presentations [digital] : a visual guide to figures, papers, slides, posters, and more
- Carter, Matt, 1978-
- 1st ed.
- London ; Boston : Elsevier/Academic Press, c2013.
- Physical description
- online resource (xxi, 360 p.) : col. ill.
- Designing exceptional science presentations
- Visual elements in science presentations
- Written presentations
- Slide presentations
- Oral presentations without slides
- Poster presentations.
- "Clear, polished, and stimulating presentations are as important to the scientific profession as they are to business, yet most scientists never receive formal training in the creation, delivery, and evaluation of such material." ... "Designing Science Presentations provides visually intensive guidance at every step-from the construction of original figures to the presentation and delivery of those figures in papers, slideshows, posters, and websites." --Excerpts from publisher's description.
- Publication date
- Matt Carter.
- Includes index.