QH506 .M45 V.962
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.962
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Detecting and quantifying p53 isoforms at mRNA level in cell lines and tissues / Marie P. Khoury ... [et al.]
- Detecting p53 isoforms at protein level / Virginie Marcel ... [et al.]
- Autophagy, senescence, and apoptosis / Rachel W. Goehe ... [et al.]
- p53 and cell cycle effects after DNA damage / Emir Senturk and James J. Manfredi
- p53 ubiquitination and proteasomal degradation / Ian M. Love, Dingding Shi, and Steven R. Grossman
- Identification of p53 in mitochondria / Angelina V. Vaseva and Ute M. Moll
- Identification of novel mutant p53 interacting proteins by proteomic analysis / Sumitra Deb and Paul R. Graves
- Identification of small molecules affecting p53-MDM2/MDMX interaction by fluorescence polarization / Qi Zhang and Hua Lu
- Determine the effect of p53 on chemosensitivity / Emir Senturk and James J. Manfredi
- Measurement of chemosensitivity and growth rate in p53 expressing cells / Mahesh Ramamoorthy ... [et al.]
- Mutant p53 in cell adhesion and motility / W. Andrew Yeudall, Katharine H. Wrighton, and Sumitra Deb
- Use of the DNA fiber spreading technique to detect the effects of mutant p53 on DNA replication / Rebecca A. Frum, Sumitra Deb, and Swati Palit Deb
- Generation of p53-deficient induced pluripotent stem cells from mouse embryo fibroblasts / Evguenia M. Alexandrova and Ute M. Moll
- p53 actions on microRNA expression and maturation pathway / Hiroshi I. Suzuki and Kohei Miyazono
- Isolation and characterization of murine multipotent lung stem cells / Venkat S. Gadepalli, Catherine Vaughan, and Raj R. Rao
- Generation of p53 knock-down cell lines / Catherine Vaughan, Swati Palit Deb, and Sumitra Deb
- ChIP for identification of p53 responsive DNA promoters / Jun-Ming Liao and Hua Lu
- ChIP-on-chip to identify mutant p53 targets / Frauke Goeman, Giulia Fontemaggi, and Giovanni Blandino
- ChIP sequencing to identify p53 targets / Catherine Vaughan, Brad Windle, and Sumitra Deb.
- Publication date
- edited by Sumitra Deb, Swati Palit Deb.
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 962
- Springer protocols
- Previous ed.: 2003.