Transgenic cotton : methods and protocols
QH506 .M45 V.958
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.958
- Zhang, Baohong, Dr.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Transgenic cotton : from biotransformation methods to agricultural application / Baohong Zhang
- Genetically modified cotton in India and detection strategies / Gurinder Jit Randhawa and Rashmi Chhabra
- Agrobacterium-mediated transformation of cotton / Baohong Zhang
- Biolistic transformation of cotton zygotic embryo meristem / Kanniah Rajasekaran
- Biolistic transformation of cotton embryogenic cell suspension cultures / Kanniah Rajasekaran
- Cotton transformation via pollen tube pathway / Min Wang, Baohong Zhang, and Qinglian Wang
- Silicon carbide whisker-mediated transformation of cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.) / Muhammad Arshad, Yusuf Zafar, and Shaheen Asad
- Investigating transgene integration and organization in cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.) genome / Jun Zhang and Yan Hong
- Estimating the copy number of transgenes in transformed cotton by real-time quantitative PCR / Chengxin Yi and Yan Hong
- Development of enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the detection of Bt protein in transgenic cotton / Suchitra Kamle, Abhishek Ojha, and Arvind Kumar
- DNA-based diagnostics for genetically modified cotton : decaplex PCR assay to Differentiate MON531 and MON15985 Bt cotton events / Gurinder Jit Randhawa, Monika Singh, and Rashmi Chhabra
- Simple and rapid method for determining transgenic cotton plants / Baohong Zhang ... [et al.]
- Efficient grafting technique for recovery of transgenic cotton plants / Min Wang, Qinglian Wang, and Baohong Zhang
- Inheritance of transgenes in transgenic Bt lines resistance to Helicoerpa armigera in upland cotton / Baolong Zhang, Wangzhen Guo, and Tianzhen Zhang
- Agrobacterium rhizogenes-induced cotton hairy root culture as an alternative tool for cotton functional genomics / Hee Jin Kim
- Overexpression of miR 156 in cotton via Agrobacterium-mediated transformation / Baohong Zhang ... [et al.]
- Development of transgenic CryIA(c) + GNA cotton plants via pollen tube pathway method confers resistance to Helicoverpa armigera and Aphis gossypii Glover / Zhi Liu, Zhen Zhu, and Tianzhen Zhang
- Agrobacterium-mediated transformation of cotton (Gossypium hirsutum) shoot apex with a fungal phytase gene improves phosphorus acquisition / Zhiying Ma, Jianfeng Liu, and Xingfen Wang
- Genetic transformation of cotton with a harpin-encoding gene hpaXoo confers an enhanced defense response against Verticillium dahliae kleb / Weiguo Miao and Jingsheng Wang
- Development of insect-resistant transgenic cotton with chimeric TVip3A* accumulating in chloroplasts / Jiahe Wu and Yingchuan Tian
- Determining gene flow in transgenic cotton / Xiaoping Pan.
- Publication date
- edited by Baohong Zhang.
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 958
- Springer protocols