Encyclopedia of sleep and dreams : the evolution, function, nature, and mysteries of slumber
- Santa Barbara, Calif. : Greenwood, c2012.
- Physical description
- 2 v. (xxv, 904 p.) : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- V. 1. A-L
- V. 2. M-Y.
- "This reference covers all of the major topics concerning dreaming and sleep, based on the latest empirical evidence from sleep research as well as drawn from a broad range of disciplinary contexts, including history, and anthropology"--Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- Deirdre Barrett and Patrick McNamara, editors.