siRNA design : methods and protocols
QH506 .M45 V.942
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.942
- Taxman, Debra J.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- What parameters to consider and which software tools to use for target selection and molecular design of small interfering RNAs / Olga Matveeva
- Methods for selecting effective siRNA target sequences using a variety of statistical and analytical techniques / Shigeru Takasaki
- Designing functional siRNA with reduced off-target effects / Yuki Naito and Kumiko Ui-Tei
- Design and screening of siRNAs against highly structured RNA targets / Neda Nasheri, John Paul Pezacki, and Selena M. Sagan
- Engineering small interfering RNAs by strategic chemical modification / Jesper B. Bramsen and Jørgen Kjems
- Design, selection, and evaluation of highly specific and functional siRNA incorporating unlocked nucleobase analogs / Narendra Vaish and Pinky Agarwal
- Design, preparation and evaluation of asymmetric small interfering RNA for specific gene silencing in mammalian cells / Chanil Chang ... [et al.]
- Design of nuclease-resistant fork-like small interfering RNA (fsiRNA) / Elena L. Chernolovskaya and Marina A. Zenkova
- Designing dual-targeting siRNA duplexes having two active strands that combine siRNA and MicroRNA-like targeting / Pal Sætrom
- Strategies for designing and Validating immunostimulatory siRNAs / Michael P. Gantier
- Designing efficient and specific endoribonuclease-prepared siRNAs / Vineeth Surendranath ... [et al.]
- Short hairpin RNA-mediated gene silencing / Luke S. Lambeth and Craig A. Smith
- Design of lentivirally expressed siRNAs / Ying Poi Liu and Ben Berkhout
- Bifunctional short hairpin RNA (bi-shRNA) : design and pathway to clinical application / Donald D. Rao ... [et al.]
- Design and chemical modification of synthetic short shRNAs as potent RNAi triggers / Anne Dallas and Brian H. Johnston
- Production and application of long dsRNA in mammalian cells / Katerina Chalupnikova, Jana Nejepinska, and Petr Svoboda
- Design of RNAi reagents for invertebrate model organisms and human disease vectors / Thomas Horn and Michael Boutros
- Construction of shRNA expression plasmids for silkworm cell lines using single-stranded DNA and Bst DNA polymerase / Hiromitsu Tanaka
- Designing effective amiRNA and multimeric amiRNA against plant viruses / Muhammad Fahim and Philip J. Larkin
- Downregulation of plant genes with miRNA-induced gene silencing / Felipe Fenselau de Felippes.
- Publication date
- edited by Debra J. Taxman.
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 942
- Springer protocols, 1949-2448