Protein supersecondary structures
QH506 .M45 V.932
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.932
- Kister, Alexander E.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Super-secondary structure: a historical perspective. Pt. I. Representation of supersecondary structure
- Hierarchical representation of supersecondary structures using a graph-theoretical approach / Ina Koch, Annika Kreuchwig, and Patrick May
- Up, down and around: identifying recurrent interactions within and between super-secondary structures in -propellers / Søren Thirup, Vikas Gupta, and Esben M. Quistgaard
- Structure description and identi fi cation using the tableau representation of protein folding patterns / Arun S. Konagurthu and Arthur M. Lesk
- Pt. II. Supersecondary structure prediction
- Computational prediction of secondary and supersecondary structures / Ke Chen and Lukasz Kurgan
- A survey of machine learning methods for secondary and supersecondary protein structure prediction / Hui Kian Ho, Lei Zhang, Kotagiri Ramamohanarao, and Shawn Martin
- Beyond supersecondary structure: the global properties of protein sequences / S. Rackovsky
- Creating supersecondary structures with buildbeta / Silvia Crivelli and Nelson Max
- A modular perspective of protein structures: application to fragment based loop modeling / Narcis Fernandez-Fuentes and Andras Fiser
- Residue-residue contacts: application to analysis of secondary structure interactions
- Pt. III. supersecondary structure and protein folding
- Super-secondary structures and modeling of protein folds / Alexander V. Efimov
- Computational simulations of protein folding to engineer amino acid sequences to encourage desired supersecondary structure formation / Bernard S. Gerstman and Prem P. Chapagain
- Protein folding at atomic resolution: analysis of autonomously folding supersecondary structure motifs by nuclear magnetic resonance / Lorenzo Sborgi, Abhinav Verma, Mourad Sadqi, Eva de Alba, and Victor Muñoz
- Artificial supersecondary structures based on aromatic oligoamides / Hai-Yu Hu and Chuan-Feng Chen
- Pt. IV. Other applications of supersecondary structure to protein biology
- Cross-β-sheet supersecondary structure in amyloid folds: techniques for detection and characterization / Raimon Sabaté and Salvador Ventura
- Analyzing oligomerization of individual transmembrane helices and of entire membrane proteins in e. coli: a hitchhiker´s guide to GALLEX / Florian Cymer, Charles R. Sanders, and Dirk Schneider
- Supersecondary structure prediction of transmembrane beta-barrel proteins / Van Du T Tran, Philippe Chassignet, and Jean-Marc Steyaert
- Functional structural motifs for protein–ligand, protein-protein and protein–nucleic acid interactions and their connection to supersecondary structures / Akira R. Kinjo and Haruki Nakamura.
- Publication date
- edited by Alexander E. Kister.
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 932
- Springer protocols, 1949-2448