The regulation of international trade
- Trebilcock, M. J.
- 4th ed.
- Abingdon, Oxon [U.K.] ; New York : Routledge, 2013.
- Physical description
- x, 948 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
K3943 .T72 2013
- Unknown K3943 .T72 2013
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- The evolution of international trade theory and policy
- The most favoured nation principle
- Preferential trade agreements
- National treatment
- Dispute settlement
- Trade, money and finance
- Border measures : tariffs and quantitative restrictions
- Trade policy and domestic health and safety regulation and standards
- Antidumping laws
- Subsidies and countervailing duties and government procurement
- Safeguard regimes and domestic adjustment policies
- Trade in agriculture
- Trade in services
- Trade-related intellectual property (TRIPs)
- Trade and investment
- Trade and developing countries
- Trade and the environment
- Trade, labour standards and human rights
- Trade and competition policy
- The international movement of people
- Concluding postscript: After Doha?
- Foreign trade regulation.
- Publication date
- Michael Trebilcock, Robert Howse and Antonia Eliason.