Restoring justice in Colombia : Conciliation in Equity
- Mahan, Sue.
- 1st ed.
- New York : Palgrave Macmillan, 2013.
- Physical description
- xi, 202 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
KHH5935 .M34 2013
- Unknown KHH5935 .M34 2013
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -191) and index.
- Changes and challenges : how was conciliation in equality possible in Columbia?
- Restoring justice : what were the theoretical and philosophical foundations for Conciliation in Equity?
- Origins : how did Conciliation in Equity originate?
- Practices and procedures : what is Conciliation en Equidad?
- Images : who were the Conciliators in Equity?
- Contexts and conditions : where was Conciliation in Equity conducted?
- Patrons : who were the participants in Conciliation in Equity?
- Reports and observations : what were the results of Conciliation in Equity?
- Comments, ideas, and suggestions : what is to be learned from Conciliation in Equity?
- Publication date
- Sue Mahan, with Maria de Jesus Illera and Luis E. Sanchez.