Houff, Suzanne G., 1953-
- Publication date:
- Lanham : Rowman & Littlefield Education, c2012.
- viii, 87 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 85).
- Machine generated contents note: Preface
- Chapter 1 Planning: Designing a Plan for Effective Instruction
- Chapter 2 Assessment: Using assessment to drive instruction
- Chapter 3 Instruction: Instructional strategies for maximum learning.
- Chapter 4 Alignment: A Project-based Learning Unit
- A: Lesson Plan Template
- B: Unit Template
- About the Author.
"In response to a quagmire of jargon based and convoluted curriculum textbooks, "Curriculum Alignment" offers a concise and basic approach to instructional design. By exploring the areas of planning, assessment, and methodology, this text outlines the essential components of effective teaching and illustrates how they align in order to maximize student learning"-- Provided by publisher.