Symposium on the law of bad faith in contract and insurance
- Austin, Tex. : University of Texas at Austin School of Law, 1994.
- Physical description
- p. 1203-1702 ; 26 cm.
KF1301.5 .I58 S96 1994
- Unknown KF1301.5 .I58 S96 1994
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Introduction to the symposium / Ellen Smith Pryor and Charles Silver
- The availability of tort remedies for breach of contract. Border wars / William Powers
- A cautionary tale about contractual good faith in Texas / Mark Gergen
- Good faith and bad faith in contract law : reflections on A cautionary tale and border wars / Gregory S. Crespi
- Good faith in tort and contract law : a comment / Dennis Patterson
- Tort remedies for breach of insurance agreement : theory. The natural history of insurer's liability for bad faith / Kenneth S. Abraham
- The wrong side of the mountain : a comment on bad faith's unnatural history / Robert H. Jerry, II
- Judicial limitations on the discretion of liability insurers to settle or litigate : an economic critique / Alan O. Sykes
- Solving the judgment-proof problem / Kyle D. Logue
- Constructing the insurance relationship : sales stories, claims stories, and insurance contract damages / Tom Baker
- Promises and public trust : rethinking insurance law through stories / Deborah A. Stone
- Tort remedies for breach of insurance agreement : practice. Should advice of counsel constitute a defense for insurer bad faith? / James M. Fischer
- The advice-of-counsel defense : a response to Fischer / Michael Sean Quinn
- Comparative fault and insurance bad faith / Ellen Smith Pryor
- The defense of comparative bad faith : a practitioner's viewpoint / D. Douglas Brothers
- What a comparative bad faith defense tells us about bad faith insurance litigation / William Powers, Jr.
- Does insurance defense counsel represent the company or the insured? / Charles Silver
- The logic of liability insurance purchases. On the demand for liability insurance / Kent D. Syverud
- Liability and liability insurance : chicken and egg, destructive spiral, or risk and reaction? / Randall R. Bovbjerg
- On the demand for liability insurance : an insurance economics perspective / Steven W. Pottier and Robert C. Witt.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Law of bad faith in contract and insurance
- Cover title.
- Special issue of Texas law review, v. 72, no. 6 (May 1994).
- Related Work
- Texas law review.