How to survive a plague [videorecording]
- English, Spanish. English (SDH) and Spanish subtitles.
- New York, NY : Sundance Selects, 
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (109 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
RA643.8 .H69 2013
- Unknown RA643.8 .H69 2013
- The story of the brave young men and women who successfully reversed the tide of an epidemic, demanded the attention of a fearful nation, and stopped AIDS from becoming a death sentence. This improbable group of activists bucked oppression and infiltrated government agencies and the pharmaceutical industry, helping to identify promising new medication and treatments and move them through trials and into drugstores in record time.
- Publication date
- Sundance Selects and Public Square Films presents a France/Tomchin film in association with Ford Foundation/Justfilms, Impact Partners and Little Punk.
- Originally produced in 2012.
- Special features: Deleted scenes; trailer.
- Production Credits
- Directed by David France ; written by David France, T. Woody Richman, Tyler H. Walk ; produced by Howard Gertler, David France ; director of photography, Derek Wiesehahn ; editors, T. Woody Richman, Tyler H. Walk ; original score, Stuart Bogie & Luke O'Malley ; featuring the songs of Arthur Russell.
- Featuring Peter Staley and Larry Kramer.
- DVD, region 1, NTSC, anamorphic widescreen (1.85:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- Publisher Number
- IFC9834 IFC Films