The Supreme Court of Norway
- [2nd ed.]
- Oslo : Universitetsforlaget, c2011.
- Physical description
- 156 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 22 cm.
KKN1587 .S86 2011
- Unknown KKN1587 .S86 2011
- Lødrup, Peter.
- The Supreme Court 1814-1996, a historical review / Peter Lødrup
- The peregrinations of a supreme court / Sophie Solheim
- The Supreme Court House / Stephan Tschudi-Madsen
- The Supreme Court in society / Casten Smith
- The Supreme Court in the 21st century / Tore Schei.
- Publication date
- [contributions by Peter Lødrup ... et al.].
- "The first edition of this book on the Norwegian Supreme Court was inspired by the restoration of the Supreme Court Building and the subsequent relocation of the Supreme Court to its new premises in 1996. The first edition was edited by the former Director of Cultural Heritage Stephan Tschudi-Madsen, who passed away in 2007. The current edition of the book contains all of the articles included in the first edition. In addition, it contains a new article entitled "The Supreme Court in the 21st Century", which describes some of the key developmental trends and challenges which the Supreme Court faces today." Oslo, January 2011, Tore Schei--Preface.
- Includes index.