Operator methods in mathematical physics : conference on Operator Theory, Analysis and Mathematical Physics (OTAMP) 2010, Bedlewo, Poland
- Conference on Operator Theory, Analysis and Mathematical Physics (2010 : Będlewo, Poland)
- Basel : Birkhäuser, 2013.
- Physical description
- 177 p. ; 25 cm.
- Operator theory, advances and applications ; v. 227.
QC20.7 .S64 C65 2010
- Unknown QC20.7 .S64 C65 2010
- Janas, Jan.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Inverse scattering for non-classical impedance schrödinger operators / S. Albeverio, R. Hryniv, Ya. Mykytyuk and P. Perry
- Finite and infinite gap Jacobi Matrices / J.S. Christiansen
- Derivation of Ginzburg-Landau theory for a one-dimensional system with contact interaction / R.L. Frank, C. Hainzl, R. Seiringer and J.P. Solovej
- Eigenfunction expansions associated with the one-dimensional schrödinger operator / DJ. Gilbert
- Spectral minimal partitions for a thin strip on a cylinder or a thin annulus like domain with Neumann condition / B. Helffer and T. Hoffmann-Ostenhof
- Jacobi and CMV Matrices with coefficients of generalized bounded variation / M. Lukic
- Order convergence Ergodic theorems in rearrangement invariant spaces / M. Muratov, J. Pashkova and B.-Z. Rubshtein
- Local approximation of Observables and commutator bounds / B. Nachtergaele, V.B. Scholz and R.F. Werner
- The spectra of selfadjoint extensions of entire operators with deficiency indices (1,1) / L.O. Silva and J.H. Toloza
- Asymptotics of eigenvalues of an energy operator in a problem of quantum physics / E.A. Yanovich.
- Publisher's Summary
- The conference Operator Theory, Analysis and Mathematical Physics - OTAMP is a regular biennial conference devoted to mathematical problems on the border between analysis and mathematical physics. The current volume contains articles written by participants, mostly invited speakers, and is devoted to problems on the frontline of modern mathematical physics such as spectral properties of CMV matrices and inverse problems for non-classical Schrodinger equation. Other contributions deal with equations from mathematical physics and study their properties by methods of spectral analysis. The volume exhibits several new directions of research and may serve as a source of new ideas and problems for all scientists interested in modern mathematical physics.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Jan Janas ... [et al.], editors.
- Title Variation
- Conference on Operator Theory, Analysis and Mathematical Physics (OTAMP) 2010, Bedlewo, Poland
- Operator theory, advances and applications ; volume 227