Developing professional skills. Business associations
- Harner, Michelle.
- St. Paul, MN : West, c2012.
- Physical description
- xii, 83 p. : ill., forms ; 26 cm.
KF1366 .H47 2012
KF1366 .H47 2012
- Unknown KF1366 .H47 2012
- Partnership formation and dissolution : breaking up is hard to do : counseling a new client
- Entity choice : a tasty investment opportunity : negotiating a buy-sell agreement
- Buy-sell agreements : hoping for the best, planning for the worst
- Process of incorporation : starting the start-up : drafting a certificate of incorporation
- Breach of fiduciary duty : duty of care : hindsight is twenty-twenty : preparing a motion to dismiss complaint
- Interested director transactions : but it's a win-win transaction : managing client and non-client expectations
- Derivative litigation and the demand letter : they will not sue themselves : preparing a demand letter
- Indemnification provisions : pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered : negotiating indemnification provisions
- M&A and board resolutions : to sell or not to sell, that is the question : drafting board resolutions
- Voting agreements and representations : one for all and all for one : drafting a voting agreement.
- Business enterprises > Law and legislation > United States.
- Corporation law > United States.
- Partnership > United States.
- Incorporation > United States.
- Directors of corporations > Legal status, laws, etc. > United States.
- Derivative securities > Law and legislation > United States.
- Tort liability of corporations > United States.
- Consolidation and merger of corporations > United States.
- Publication date
- Michelle M. Harner.
- Title Variation
- Business associations