Festschrift honoring Chief Judge Rader's contribution to intellectual property law and practice
- [Seattle, WA] : University of Washington School of Law, c2012.
- Physical description
- p. -535 ; 26 cm.
KF8775 .F47 2012
- Unknown KF8775 .F47 2012
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Foreword / Martin J. Adelman
- Developments in the jurisprudence on the use of experts / Marilyn L. Huff
- Tuning the obviousness inquiry after KSR / Mark D. Janis
- Patent law's Falstaff : inequitable conduct, the Federal Circuit, and Therasense / John M. Golden
- Chief Judge Rader's contribution to comparative patent law / Toshiko Takenaka
- Antiformalism at the Federal Circuit : the jurisprudence of Chief Judge Rader / Peter Lee
- Celebrating contributions of Chief Judge Rader to patent infringement jurisprudence / Katherine E. White
- Fostering the business of innovations : the untold story of Bowers v. Baystate Technologies / Robert W. Gomulkiewicz
- Chief Judge Rader's material contributions to geographic indicator analysis / Signe Naeve
- Influencing the evolving IP system and law of China through international outreach / Esther H. Lim
- Efforts to establish clear standards for exhaustion in Japan / Kaoru Kuroda and Eiji Katayama.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Chief Judge Rader's contribution to intellectual property law and practice
- Cover title.
- "Published as a symposium issue of the Washington journal of law, technology & arts"--Cover.
- "This publication is a reprint of the Vol. 7, No. 4, Spring 2012 issue of the Journal"--Caption title verso.
- Related Work
- Washington journal of law, technology & arts.