Constitutional conversations in Europe : actors, topics and procedures
- Cambridge : Intersentia : Metro, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xiii, 399 pages ; 24 cm.
- Ius commune europaeum 107.
KJE5461 .C664 2012
- Unknown KJE5461 .C664 2012
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Introduction: On constitutional conversations / Monica Claes, Maartije de Visser, Patricia Popelier and Catherine van de Heyning
- Half a case at a time: dealing with judicial minimalism at the European Court of Justice / Daniel Sarmiento
- An essay on how the discourse on sovereignty and on the co-operativeness of national courts has diverted attention from the erosion of classic constitutional rights in the EU / Anneli Albi
- Judicial conversations in multilevel constitutionalism : the Belgian case / Patricia Popelier
- The Italian constitutional court and the European Court of Justice : a progressive overlapping between the supranational and the domestic dimensions / Oreste Pollicino
- The Czech constitutional court and the Court of Justice : between fascination and securing autonomy / Pavel Molek
- Mutual recognition and fundamental constitutional rights : the first preliminary reference of the Spanish constitutional court / Maribel González Pascual
- The European perspective : from lingua franca to a common language / Catherine Van de Heyning
- Negotiating constitutional identity or whose identity is it anyway? / Monica Claes
- Attack or retreat? : evolving themes and strategies of the judicial dialogue between the German constitutional court and the European Court of Justice / Daniel Thym
- The French constitutional council and the CJEU : between splendid isolation, communication and forced dialogue / François-Xavier Millet
- Sending smoke signals to Luxembourg : the Polish constitutional tribunal in dialogue with the ECJ / Krystyna Kowalik-Bańczyk
- The impact of the European mandate of ordinary courts on the position of constitutional courts / Michal Bobek
- The Melki way : the Melki case and everything you always wanted to know about French judicial politics (but were afraid to ask) / Arthur Dyevre
- The protection of fundamental rights by the Belgian constitutional court and the Melki-Abdeli judgment of the European Court of Justice / Jan Velaers
- Changing the conversation in the Netherlands? : two recent legislative proposals evaluated from a European and comparative perspective / Maartje de Visser
- The pilot judgment procedure before the European Court of Human Rights as an instrument for dialogue / Janeke Gerards.
- Publication date
- editors, Monica Claes, Maartje de Visser, Patricia Popelier, Catherine Van de Heyning.
- Ius commune europaeum ; 107