Understanding California's property taxes
- Sacramento, CA : California Legislative Analyst's Office, 
- Physical description
- 48 p. : col. ill. ; 28.cm.
KFC912 .R3 U53 2012
- Unknown KFC912 .R3 U53 2012
- Executive summary
- What is on the property tax bill?
- How are property taxes and charges determined?
- What properties are taxed?
- How is the revenue distributed?
- Why do local government property tax receipts vary?
- Are there local concerns about how property taxes are distributed?
- What are the strengths and limitations of California's property tax system?
- Publication date
- [prepared by Chas Alamo and Mark Whitaker].
- Cover title.
- "November 29, 2012."
- Also available online.
- Available in another form
- Online version: Understanding California's property taxes. Sacramento, CA : Legislative Analyst's Office,  (OCoLC)820732401