[Emory bankruptcy developments journal eighth annual symposium].
- Atlanta, Georgia : Emory University School of Law, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- ii, pages 256-687 ; 26 cm
KF1524 .A2 E46 2011
- Unknown KF1524 .A2 E46 2011
- Emory University. School of Law.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Introduction / Christopher M. Broussard
- Welcome / David Partlett
- The consumer bankruptcy panel : a brave new world (of foreclosure)--new hazards plaguing mortgages and their collective impact on consumer bankruptcy / Margaret Mahoney, John K. Olson, Trish Redmond, Richard Thomson, Peter Ticktin
- The corporate bankruptcy panel : fraudulent conveyances--more than just a theoretical risk in structuring loans and guarantees / Jessica Gabel, Tom Hall, Alan Kornberg, Gary Marsh, Jack Williams
- The ethics panel : if I knew then what I know now--lessons in ethics and professional responsibility for new bankruptcy and insolvency practitioners / A. James Elliott, Wendy L. Hagenau, Jenny Mittleman, James S. Rankin, Jr., Alan S. Trust
- Articles. Pensions and Chapter 9 : can municipalities use bankruptcy to solve their pension woes? / Jeffrey B. Ellman & Daniel J. Merrett
- The terrible TOUSAs : opinions test the patience of corporate lending practices / Jessica D. Gabel
- Bankruptcy veil-piercing / Nicholas D. Georgakopoulos
- Foreign patents under U.S. Bankruptcy Code Section 365(n) / Edo Royker.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Contributions from the journal's eight annual symposium held March 3, 2011.
- Symposium issue of Emory bankruptcy developments journal, volume 27, number 2 (2011).
- Title supplied by cataloger.
- Related Work
- Emory bankruptcy developments journal.