Aggression in humans and other primates : biology, psychology, sociology
- Berlin : De Gruyter, 
- Physical description
- 192 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
BF575 .A3 A5237 2013
- Unknown BF575 .A3 A5237 2013
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publication date
- edited by Hans-Henning Kortüm & Jürgen Heinze.
- Outgrowth of a seminar organized by the editors and held at the University of Regensburg in Sept. 2011. Cf. pref.
- Aggression in humans and other animals : a biological prelude / Jürgen Heinze -- Aggression/violence in humans and other primates : a historian's prelude / Hans-Henning Kortüm -- What theoretical biology has to say on aggression in humans and animals / Peter Hammerstein -- Aggression in humans and other primates : biology, psychology, sociology / Dietmar Zinner and Brandon C. Wheeler -- Explaining aggression : the ultimate-proximate problem / Claire El Mouden -- Human sex differences in aggression from the perspective of sexual selection / John Archer -- The logic of aggression : reciprocal altruism, psychological games and the persistence of conflict / Luciano Andreozzi -- What causes large-scale variation in homicide rates? / Manual Eisner -- One flew over the cuckoo's nest : violence, uncertainty, and safety / Manfred J. Holler and Barbara Klose-Ullmann.