The medical device R&D handbook
- 2nd ed.
- Boca Raton, Fl. : CRC Press, c2013.
- Physical description
- xix, 482 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
R856.15 .M43 2013
- Unknown R856.15 .M43 2013
- Kucklick, Theodore R.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- "Written for medical device designers, biomedical engineering students, physician entrepreneurs, and medical device entrepreneurs, this reference explains the basics on how to prototype and develop a medical device. It discusses the basics of plastics, adhesives, medical needles, and rapid prototyping as well as tips and tools to save time and money. This updated and expanded second edition includes practical advice and interviews from key opinion leaders and pioneers in the field. Extensive references at the end of each chapter enhance additional study"--Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- edited by Theodore R. Kucklick.
- Title Variation
- Medical device R and D handbook