Law making and the Scottish Parliament : the early years
- Edinburgh : Edinburgh University Press, c2011.
- Physical description
- lvi, 376 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edinburgh studies in law ; v. 9.
KDC762 .L39 2011
- Unknown KDC762 .L39 2011
- Sutherland, Elaine.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Law making and the Scottish Parliament : the early years in context / the editors
- A parliament that is different? : the law-making process in the Scottish Parliament / Alan Page
- Human rights and people and society / Aidan O'Neill
- Child and family law : progress and pusillanimity / Elaine E. Sutherland
- Culture / Robert Dunbar
- Charity law : an issue of choice / Stuart Cross
- Local government / Francis McManus
- Housing / Peter Robson
- Education : could do better / Janys M. Scott
- The reform of the Scottish judiciary / Gavin F.M. Little
- Criminal law and criminal justice : an exercise in ad hocery / Pamela R. Ferguson
- Juvenile offending : welfare or toughness / Claire McDiarmid
- Evidence / Fraser P. Davidson
- Property law : how the world changed in Martinmas / Robert Rennie
- Business / David Cabrelli
- Environment and sustainable development / Colin T. Reid
- Transport / Ann Faulds and Trudi Craggs.
- Supplemental links
- Table of contents only
- Publication date
- edited by Elaine E. Sutherland ... [et al.].
- Edinburgh studies in law ; v. 9