Innovation in agri-food clusters : theory and case studies
- Oxford, UK ; Cambridge, MA : CABI, c2013.
- Physical description
- xvi, 218 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
S494.5 .I5 I5534 2013
- Unknown S494.5 .I5 I5534 2013
- Phillips, Peter W. B.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 189-205) and index.
- The blind leading the blind along the innovation pathway
- The economic explanation for innovation
- Clusters and traded interdependencies: place-based theories and models
- Policies, strategies and metrics related to place in Saskatoon
- Local links and global pipelines: innovation systems theories and models
- Policies, strategies and metrics related to innovation processes in Saskatoon
- Stars and innovation athletes: people-based theories and models
- Policies, strategies and metrics on people in Saskatoon
- Moving innovation studies from comparative statics to networked dynamics
- Evidence-informed policy for the 21st century.
- Publication date
- Peter W.B. Phillips ... [et al.].