Shale gas : a practitioner's guide to shale gas & other unconventional resources
- London : Globe Law and Business, 
- Physical description
- 171 p. : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
TN881 .A1 S53 2012
- Unknown TN881 .A1 S53 2012
- Bakshi, Vivek.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Foreword / The Honorable Christy Clark MLA
- Introduction / Vivek Bakshi
- Worldwide natural gas price trends / Ryan Hickman
- Gas sales agreements and natural gas trading / Jessica Davies, Rebecca Perkins
- Shale gas and hydraulic fracturing in the United States and Canada / Wally Braul, Barclay Nicholson
- Shale gas disputes : causes of action and potential outcomes / Joe Cyr, James Clare, Michael Darowski
- Water quality, water use and wastewater issues related to hydraulic fracturing / Jennifer Morrisey, Jason Schumacher
- Oil shale exploitation in the United States / Robert A. Bassett, Tasha Newland
- Unconventional gas in Australia / Sharon Wilson
- Special joint venture issues in unconventional gas / John King
- Public policy and public opinion on shale gas development / Joseph Dutton
- Shale gas for LNG / Vivek Bakshi.
- Publication date
- consulting editor, Vivek Bakshi.
- Title Variation
- Practitioner's guide to shale gas & other unconventional resources