Boardwalk empire. The complete second season [videorecording]
- Uniform Title
- Boardwalk empire (Television program). Season 2.
- English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Thai, Korean. In English, dubbed French or dubbed Latin Spanish, with optional subtitles in English, French, Latin Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, complex Chinese, Thai or Korean.
- Burbank, CA : Home Box Office : Distributed by Warner Home Video, 
- Physical description
- 5 videodiscs (720 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Library has: disc 1-
PN1992.77 .B57 B63 2012 SEASON 2
- Library has: disc 1-
- Winter, Terence. Creator
- Scorsese, Martin Director
- Van Patten, Timothy, 1959- Director
- Podeswa, Jeremy. Director
- Taylor, Alan, 1965- Director
- Coulter, Allen. Director
- Buscemi, Steve, 1958- Actor
- Pitt, Michael, 1981- Actor
- Shannon, Michael, 1974- Actor
- MacDonald, Kelly, 1976- Actor
- Coleman, Dabney, 1932- Actor
- Mol, Gretchen. Actor
- Home Box Office (Firm)
- HBO Entertainment (Firm)
- Warner Home Video (Firm)
- Disc 1. 21 / written by Terence Winter ; directed by Tim Van Patten
- Ourselves alone / written by Howard Korder ; directed by David Petrarca ; A dangerous maid / written by Itamar Moses ; directed by Susanna White.
- Disc 2. What does the bee do? / written by Steve Kornacki ; directed by Ed Bianchi
- Gimcrack & bunkum / written by Howard Korder ; directed by Tim Van Patten ; The age of reason / written by Bathsheba Doran ; directed by Jeremy Podeswa.
- Disc 3. Peg of old / written by Howard Korder & Steve Kornacki & Bathsheba Doran ; directed by Allen Coulter
- Two boats and a lifeguard / written by Terence Winter ; directed by Tim Van Patten
- Battle of the century / written by Steve Kornacki ; directed by Brad Anderson.
- Disc 4. Georgia peaches / written by Dave Flebotte ; directed by Jeremy Podeswa
- Under God's power she flourishes / written by Howard Korder ; directed by Allen Coulter.
- Disc 5. To the lost / written by Terence Winter ; directed by Tim Van Patten
- Bonus features.
- Atlantic City, 1921. In a city whose fortunes have soared in the wake of Prohibition, Nucky Thompson is paying a steep price for wielding ultimate power in 'the world's playground'. Though the 1920 election is over, Nucky finds himself the target of a federal investigation for vote tampering, and an insurrection by those he counted among his closest allies.
- Release date
- Production date
- [presented by] HBO Entertainment.
- Title Variation
- Boardwalk empire. Season 2
- Title from disc label.
- Contains 12 episodes from the 2nd season.
- Bonus features: Character dossier ; back to the Boardwalk ; the money decade ; updates to the Boardwalk ; new characters ; season two promo spot ; audio commentaries
- Production Credits
- Created by Terence Winter ; directors, Martin Scorsese, Timothy van Patten, Jeremy Podeswa, Alan Taylor, Allen Coulter.
- Steve Buscemi, Michael Pitt, Michael Shannon, Kelly MacDonald.
- Originally broadcast by HBO in 2011.
- DVD, NTSC, region 1, widescreen (16:9) presentation; Dolby digital 5.1 surround (English and French) and 2.0 stereo surround (Latin Spanish).
- Publisher Number
- 1000247061 HBO Home Entertainment
- 2000066812 Home Box Office
- 2000066813 Home Box Office
- 2000066814 Home Box Office
- 2000066815 Home Box Office
- 2000066816 Home Box Office
- 4000033823 Home Box Office
- 4000033821 Home Box Office