Vistas in nanofabrication [electronic resource]
- Singapore : Pan Stanford Pub., 2013.
- Physical description
- xiii, 249 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.).
- Rahman, Faiz.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Preface Nanosphere lithography for high-density nanopatterning Hirotaka Oshima, Fujitsu Laboratories, Japan Dry etching of semiconductors at the nano and micro scale S. J. Pearton, University of Florida, USA Nanoscale split ring resonator-based metamaterials Basudev Lahiri, Max Planck Institute for the Science of Light, Germany Nanofabrication of high-performance light-emitting diodes Faiz Rahman, University of Glasgow, UK On-film formation of nanowires: A route to defect-free nanowire growth and device fabrication Jin-Seo Noh, Yonsei University, Korea Nanotrenches: an optical lithography process for high aspect ratio sub-100 nm gaps Jean-Francois Dayen, University of Strasbourg, France High aspect ratio metallic nanostructures for transparent electrodes Joong-Mok Park, Ames Laboratory, USA Fabrication of nanogap electrodes by electroless- and electro-deposition Luis De Los Santos Valladares, University of Cambridge, UK Nanometer-scale processing by tribological action and its potential applications Shojiro Miyake, Nippon Institute of Technology, Japan Nano-materials integration on CMOS platforms Sumita Santra, University of Cambridge, UK Focused ion beam fabrication of metallic nanostructures Michal Urbanek, Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic Naotechnology showcase Xianzhong Chen, Li Zhang, Jingbiao Cui, Yu Ying, Bjornholm, Yuri Gogotsi, Gary Zabow, Xinping Zhang, Lepsa and Faiz Rahman.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- This book provides several examples of how diverse nanofabrication techniques are being used by researchers across the world to fabricate useful materials and devices. A number of research groups present their cutting-edge work on fabricating a variety of nanoscale structures such as split rings, wires, gaps, trenches, and holes. The innovative techniques described in this book will be of interest to all who are engaged in research and development of nanofabrication technologies. The book mainly covers application areas in electronics and photonics but the techniques are general enough to be applied to other areas.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- edited by Faiz Rahman.
- Also available in print edition.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.