Evaluation voices from Latin America
- San Francisco : Wiley/Jossey-Bass, c2012.
- Physical description
- 117 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- New directions for evaluation no. 134.
LB1028 .N4 NO.134
- Unknown LB1028 .N4 NO.134
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Evaluation in Latin America: paradigms and practices / Nerio Neirotti
- Emergent evaluation and educational reforms in Latin America / Sergio Martinic
- Evaluation, public policies, and human rights / Ludwig Guendel
- Moving toward a gender equality and human rights perspective in evaluation / Alejandra Faúndez Meléndez
- Youth participation in evaluation: the Pró-Menino Program in Brazil / Daniel Braga Brandão, Rogério Renato Silva and Renata Codas
- Evaluating with at-risk communities: learning from a social program in a Brazilian slum / Ana Carolina Letichevsky and Thereza Penna Firme
- Performance measurement and evaluation systems: institutionalizing accountability for governmental results in Latin America / Nuria Cunill-Grau and Sonia M. Ospina
- Lessons learned from evaluation capacity building / Emma Rotondo
- Evaluation as a learning tool / Osvaldo Néstor Feinstein.
- Publication date
- Saville Kushner, Emma Rotondo, editors.
- New directions for evaluation, 1097-6736 ; no. 134
- "Summer 2012."
- "Sponsored by the American Evaluation Association"--Prelim. pag.