The Geneva Bible, a facsimile of the 1560 edition
- Uniform Title
- Bible. English. 1560. Geneva.
- Madison, University of Wisconsin Press, 1969.
- Physical description
- vi, 28 p., iv, 474, 122,  l. illus., maps. 28 cm.
- Bibliography: p. 25-28 (2d group)
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- With an introd. by Lloyd E. Berry.
- Leaves printed on both sides.
- The facsim. was produced primarily from the copy in the Scheide Library, Princeton University, with reproduction of some pages from the copy in the Chapin Library, Williams College.
- Original t.p. reads: The Bible and Holy Scriptvres conteyned in the Olde and Newe Testament. Translated according to the Ebrue and Greke, and conferred with the best translations in diuers langages. With moste profitable annotations vpon all the hard places, and other things of great importance as may appeare in the Epistle to the reader. At Geneva. Printed by Rovland Hall. M.D.LX.
- "The translators do not identify themselves anywhere in the Bible ... William Whittingham has always been considered to have been the general editor."--Introd., p. 7-8 (2d group)
- Related Work
- Bible. English. Geneva. 1969.