Back to the drawing board : the future of the pro-life movement
- South Bend, Ind. : St. Augustine's Press, c2003.
- Physical description
- xxi, 328 p. ; 23 cm.
HQ767.5 .U5 B32 2003
- Unknown HQ767.5 .U5 B32 2003
- Wagner, Teresa R., 1964-
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Introduction / Mildred Fay Jefferson
- The legal profession and the law schools : should we blame the lawyers? / by Charles E. Rice
- The judiciary : only liars need apply / by Terence P. Jeffrey
- Litigation strategies and democratic deliberation : let the people decide / by Clarke Forsythe
- An appreciation of Justice Byron White (1917-2002) : seeing the dragon cloud / by John Manning Regan, Sr.
- The medical profession : reflections of the abortion king / by Bernard Nathanson
- A view from clinical psychiatry : abortion wounds / by Philip Ney
- Long-term physical complications of induced abortion : breaking the silence / by Elizabeth Shadigian
- Pregnancy help centers, abstinence, STDs, and healing : putting it all together / by Margaret Hartshorn
- A history of pro-life leadership : for better or worse / by Jack Willke
- Political engagement : an honest evaluation / by Paul Weyrich
- A defense of the Republican Party : the GOP must do more / by Chris Smith
- A critique of the Republican Party : the Republican "lesser evil" / by Joe Sobran
- The party or the movement? : principle or pragmatism? : abortion politics in the twenty-first century / by Phyllis Schlafly and Colleen Parro
- The Democrat Party : Casey's heirs and the fall of pro-life Democrats / by Mark Stricherz and Raymond L. Flynn
- Another party? : time for constitutional fidelity : the Constitution Party / by Howard Phillips
- The base : letter to the troops : the grassroots of the pro-life movement / by James Dobson
- The liberal voice beyond the base : there's more to abortion than abortion / by Nat Hentoff
- Religious leadership : where Are the shepherds? / by Jean Garton
- The pro-life movement and the Jewish community : LeChayitn--to life! Judaism Is for Life, how about Jews? / by Daniel Lapin
- A Muslim perspective : an Islamic view of life issues and the West / by A. Majid Katme
- Hollywood : the problem with selling half the story / by Barbara Nicolosi
- The Kinsey culture : sex-on-demand, abortion-on-demand / by Judith Reisman
- Motherhood and the movement : crisis of life? crisis of love! / by Mary Hasson and Miki Hill
- Bioethics and the status of the human embryo : two traditions in tension / by John M. Haas
- A new federation for life : learning from our adversaries / by Chuck Donovan
- The international scene : dangerous mischief at the United Nations : abortion as the law of the world / by Austin Ruse.
- Supplemental links
- Table of contents
- Publication date
- edited by Teresa R. Wagner.
- Title Variation
- Future of the pro-life movement