Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, 2012.
- 2 v. (xxii, 838 p.) : ill. ; 26 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Defining prosocial education
- Prosocial education: evidence and practice
- Voices from the field: who does prosocial education and how do they do it?
- Summary and recommendations.
"This handbook is the first definitive source on character education, social-emotional learning, and school climate improvement. Each chapter includes discussion of practices and models of education as well as theory and research that grounds these approaches. Case studies add the voices and insights of practitioners with experience in adopting, implementing, and evaluating prosocial education school reform strategies"-- Provided by publisher.
"This handbook introduces prosocial education as an umbrella term denoting the various ways in which all players in education impact student development"-- Provided by publisher.
- Brown, Philip, 1942-
Corrigan, Michael W.