Non-international armed conflict in the twenty-first century
- Newport, R.I. : Naval War College, 2012.
- Physical description
- xxxii, 456 p. ; 24 cm.
- International law studies ; v. 88.
KZ6385 .N66 2012
- Unknown KZ6385 .N66 2012
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- "Small wars" : the legal challenges / Kenneth Watkin
- Will-o'-the-wisp? : the search for law in non-international armed conflicts / John F. Murphy
- Defining non-international armed conflict : a historically difficult task / David E. Graham
- Self-defense targeting : blurring the line between the jus ad bellum and the jus in bello / Geoffrey S. Corn
- War and peace : where is the divide? / Charles Garraway
- The status of opposition fighters in a non-international armed conflict / Michael N. Schmitt
- Present and future conceptions of the status of government forces in non-international armed conflict / Sean Watts
- Toward a limited consensus on the loss of civilian immunity in non-international armed conflict : making progress through practice / Stephen Pomper
- Differences in the law of weaponry when applied to non-international armed conflicts / William H. Boothby
- Methods and means of naval warfare in non-international armed conflicts / Wolff Heintschel von Heinegg
- Perfidy in non-international armed conflicts / Richard B. Jackson
- Non-international armed conflicts in the Philippines / Raymundo B. Ferrer and Randolph G. Cabangbang
- Twenty-first century challenges : the use of military forces to combat criminal threats / Juan Carlos Gomez
- An Australian perspective on non-international armed conflict : Afghanistan and East Timor / Rob McLaughlin
- Detention of terrorists in the twenty-first century / William K. Lietzau
- Detention in non-international armed conflicts / Knut Dörmann
- International enforcement in non-international armed conflict : searching for synergy among legal regimes in the case of Libya / John Cerone
- Concluding remarks on non-international armed conflicts / Yoram Dinstein.
- Publication date
- Kenneth Watkin and Andrew J. Norris, editors.
- International law studies ; 88
- Also available online.
- Available in another form
- Online version: Non-international armed conflict in the twenty-first century (OCoLC)818634102