Philosophical foundations of European Union law
- First edition.
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2012.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- viii, 457 pages ; 26 cm
KJE960 .P478 2012
- Unknown KJE960 .P478 2012
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction: The puzzles of European Union law / Julie Dickson and Pavlos Eleftheriadis
- Towards a theory of European Union legal systems / Julie Dickson
- Not a system but an order : an inter-institutional view of European Union law / Keith Culver and Michael Giudice
- Harmonic law : the case against pluralism / George Letsas
- Judicial dialogue in the European Union / Anthony Arnull
- Deciphering the political and legal DNA of European integration : an exploratory essay / J.H.H. Weiler
- Citizenship and obligation / Pavlos Eleftheriadis
- Constitutionalism in the European Union : pipe dream or possibility? / W.J. Waluchow
- The moral point of constitutional pluralism : defining the domain of legitimate institutional civil disobedience and conscientious objection / Mattias Kumm
- The idea of European democracy / Kalypso Nicolaïdis
- Statecraft and the foundations of European Union law / Ari Afilalo and Dennis Patterson
- Precedent and the Court of Justice : a jurisprudence of doubt? / Takis Tridimas
- Monism and fundamental rights / Lorenzo Zucca
- European integration and the rule of law in foreign policy / Geert De Baere
- Solidarity in the European Union : problems and prospects / Andrea Sangiovanni
- The problem of justice in the European Union : values, pluralism, and critical legal justice / Sionaidh Douglas-Scott.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- edited by Julie Dickson and Pavlos Eleftheriadis.