Criminal procedure : constitutional constraints upon investigation and proof
- Tomkovicz, James J.
- 7th ed.
- New Providence, NJ : LexisNexis, c2012.
- Physical description
- 1 v. (various pagings) : ill. ; 27 cm.
KF9630 .W487 2012
- Unknown KF9630 .W487 2012
- White, Welsh S., 1940-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The 'threshold' of the fourth amendment right to be secure against searches
- Unreasonableness and the probable cause requirement
- Unreasonableness and the warrant requirement
- Reasonable searches without warrants : the nature and scope of the exceptions to the warrant requirement
- The balancing approach to Fourth Amendment reasonableness
- Entrapment and related defenses
- Due process of law and confessions
- The privilege against self-incrimination and confessions
- The right to assistance of counsel at trial
- Confessions and the right to assistance of counsel
- Identifications and the right to assistance of counsel
- The due process clause and identifications
- The sources of and rationales for the exclusionary rules
- The scope of and exceptions to the exclusionary rules.
- Publication date
- James J. Tomkovicz, Welsh S. White.
- White's name appears first on the earlier editions.