Operator theory, pseudo-differential equations, and mathematical physics : the Vladimir Rabinovich anniversary volume
- Basel : Birkhäuser : Springer, c2013.
- Physical description
- xxv, 406 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 25 cm.
- Operator theory, advances and applications ; v. 228.
QA329 .O6373 2013
- Unknown QA329 .O6373 2013
- Bibliography of Vladimir Rabinovich's publications.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- The Dirichlet problem for the heat equation in domains with cuspidal points on the boundary / A. Antoniouk and N. Tarkhanov
- Globally bisingular elliptic operators / U. Battisti, T. Gramchev, L. Rodino and S. Pilipović
- The index formula of douglas for block toeplitz operators on the bergman space of the ball / A. Böttcher and A. Perälä
- The green function and optical field enhancement in a multilayered microsphere with metamaterial / G. Burlak and V. Rabinovich
- Potential methods for anisotropic pseudo-maxwell equations in screen type problems / O. Chkadua, R. Duduchava, and, D. Kapanadze
- Functions of noncommuting operators in an asymptotic problem for a 2D wave equation with variable velocity and localized right-hand side / S. Dobrokhotov, D. Minenkov, V. Nazaikinskii and B. Tirozzi
- On toeplitz and hankel operators with oscillatory symbols containing blaschke products and applications to the KdV equation / S. Grudsky and A. Rybkin
- Mellin quantisation in corner operators / N. Habal and B. -W. Schulze
- Pseudodifferential operators on variable lebesgue spaces / A. Yu. Karlovich and I. M. Spitkovsky
- On convolution type operators with piecewise slowly oscillating data / Yu. I. Karlovich and I. Loreto Herná́ndez
- Transmutations and spectral parameter power series in eigenvalue problems / V. V. Kravchenko and S. M. Torba
- Estimate from below for the growth of solution to the navier-stokes equation when the solution blows up / V. V. Kuchterenko
- Some new scales of weight characterizations of hardy-type inequalities / A. Kufner. L. -E. Persson and N. Samko
- Almost periodic elliptic equations : sub- and super-solutions / G. M. N'Guérékata and A. Pankov
- Morrey-campanato spaces : an overview / H. Rafeiro, N. Samko and S. Samko
- Arveson dichotomy and essential fractality / S. Roch
- Lower bounds for the counting function of integral operators / Y. Safarov
- Toeplitz operators on the bergman spaces with pseudodifferential defining symbols / A. Sánchez-Nungaray and N. Vasilevski
- Finite sections of band-dominated operators norms, condition numbers and pseudospectra / M. Seidel and B. Silbermann
- On the reduction of linear systems related to boundary value problems / F.-O. Speck.
- Publication date
- Yuri I. Karlovich ... [et al.], editors.
- Operator theory, advances and applications ; v. 228
- "Many of them are written by participants of the International workshop 'Analysis, Operator Theory, and Mathematical Physics' (Ixtapa, Mexico, January 23-27, 2012) having a long history of scientific collaboration with Vladimir Rabinovich, and are partially based on the talks presented there"--Pref.