Lawyers making meaning : the semiotics of law in legal education II
- Broekman, Jan M.
- Dordrecht ; New York : Springer, c2013.
- Physical description
- xiv, 257 p. ; 24 cm.
K213 .B753 2013
- Unknown K213 .B753 2013
- Backer, Larry Catá.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 243-250) and indexes.
- Semiotics : a fresh start for law
- Signs, and signs in law
- Peirce and legal semiotics
- Greimas, law, discourse and interpretative squares : the precursor De Saussure
- Greimas, law, discourse and interpretative squares : an author, his squares and legal discourse analysis
- Lacan : the semiotics of law's voices
- Those three godfathers, after all
- Legal theory and semiotics : on the origins of legal semiotics
- Legal theory and semiotics : semiotics, theory and practice of law
- Legal theory and semiotics : the legal semiotics critical approach
- Politics, semiotics and law : self and state
- Politics, semiotics and law : person and thing
- Structuralism and legal semiotics
- The legal semiotic modus operandi
- The legal semiotic modus operandi : squares
- The legal semiotic modus operandi : names
- Artificiality and naturalness : the Tyche deity
- A legal semiotics vocabulary.
- Publication date
- Jan M. Broekman, Larry Catà Backer.
- Title Variation
- Semiotics of law in legal education II