Symposium : law and lustration : righting the wrongs of the past
- Chicago, Illinois : University of Chicago Press, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 338 pages ; 25 cm
KZ7145 .S96 1995
- Unknown KZ7145 .S96 1995
- American Bar Foundation.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Editor's introduction: The problems of lustration : prosecution of wrongdoers by democratic successor regimes / Peter Siegelman
- State crimes of previous regimes : knowledge, accountability, and the policing of the past / Stanley Cohen
- Justice after transition : on the choices successor elites make in dealing with the past / Luc Huyse
- Truth as justice : investigatory commissions in Latin America / Margaret Popkin and Naomi Roht-Arriaza
- Lustration and truth claims : unfinished revolutions in Central Europe / Maria Łoś
- Retribution or truth-telling in South Africa? : legacies of the transitional phase / Lynn Berat and Yossi Shain
- Reflections on the trial of Vichy collaborator Paul Touvier for crimes against humanity in France / Leila Sadat Wexler
- The purge of lawyers after the breakdown of the East German communist regime / Erhard Blankenburg
- Lustration as a problem of the social basis of constitutionalism / Arthur L. Stinchcombe.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Title Variation
- Law and lustration, righting the wrongs of the past
- Special issue of Law & social inquiry, volume 20, number 1 (winter 1995).
- Caption title.
- Related Work
- Law & social inquiry.