Commanding grace : studies in Karl Barth's ethics
- Grand Rapids, Mich. : W.B. Eerdmans Pub. Co., 2010.
- Physical description
- x, 255 p. ; 23 cm.
BJ1251 .C693 2010
- Unknown BJ1251 .C693 2010
- Migliore, Daniel L., 1935-
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Commanding grace : Karl Barth's theological ethics / Daniel L. Migliore
- Karl Barth's ethics revisited / Nigel Biggar
- The Spirit and the letter : Protestant Thomism and Nigel Biggar's "Karl Barth's ethics revisited" / Eric Gregory
- Karl Barth and just war : a conversation with Roman Catholicism / William Werpehowski
- Barth and Werpehowski on war, presumption, and exception / John R. Bowlin
- Barth and democracy : political witness without ideology / David Haddorff
- Karl Barth and the varieties of democracy : a response to David Haddorff's "Barth and democracy : political witness without ideology" / Todd V. Cioffi
- Crime, punishment, and atonement : Karl Barth on the death of Christ / Timothy Gorringe
- For us and for our salvation : a response to Timothy Gorringe / Katherine Sonderegger
- Barth and the economy of grace / Kathryn Tanner
- Karl Barth on the economy : in dialogue with Kathryn Tanner / Christopher R. J. Holmes
- Barth and the Christian as ethical agent : an ontological study of the shape of Christian ethics / Paul T. Nimmo
- Karl Barth's conception(s) of human and divine freedom(s) / Jesse Couenhoven
- Publication date
- edited by Daniel L. Migliore.
- Title Variation
- Studies in Karl Barth's ethics
- Chiefly proceedings of a conference held June 22-25, 2008 at Princeton Theological Seminary.