Practices of belief
BT40 .W653 2010
- Unknown BT40 .W653 2010
- Cuneo, Terence, 1969-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 426-431) and index.
- The world ready-made
- Does the role of concepts make experiental access to ready-made reality impossible?
- Ought to believe--two concepts
- Entitlement to believe and practices of inquiry
- Historicizing the belief-forming self
- Epistemology of religion
- The migration of the theistic arguments : from natural theology to evidentialist apologetics
- Can belief in God be rational if it has no foundations?
- Once again, evidentialism--this time social
- The assurance of faith
- On being entitled to beliefs about God
- Reformed epistemology
- Are religious believers committed to the existence of God
- Reid on common sense
- What sort of epistemological realist was Thomas Reid?
- Postscript: A life in philosophy.
- Publication date
- Nicholas Wolterstorff ; edited by Terence Cuneo.
- Selected essays ; v. 2